Wl Vertical Sewage Pump with Coupling
|FOB Price:||US $9,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WL series
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: as Request
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Clarified Water Pump, Sewage Pump
- Media: Sewage Pumps
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Trademark: HDJH PUMPS
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: 50-80m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Centrifugal Pump
- Industry: as Request
- Performance: Sewage Pump
- Installation: Vertical Dry Assembly
- Transport Package: Fumigation Wooden Case
- Origin: Hefei China
technologies on similar products home and abroad;
2. WL series vertical sewage pump is in unique impeller design and reasonable vortex chamber
design to allow the pump to have advantages of good pollution discharge performance, no
blocking and strong anti-winding capacity, etc.
3. WL series vertical sewage pump includes high-quality bearings. The impeller is balanced
strictly to allow the pump to have features of stable operation, low noise and small vibration.
4. WL series vertical sewage pump is widely applied to municipal works, industrial and mining
enterprises and conveying and discharge of commercial sewage, slurry, excrement, lime ash an
paper pulp, etc. It can be also used as circulating pump and for farm irrigation, etc.
WL series vertical sewage pump has compact structure and is mainly composed of motor, motor
support, oil chamber, coupler, transmission shaft, mechanical seal (packing seal), pump body,
impeller and base, etc.
1. Class F insulation of motor and enclosure protection class IP54.
2. If the bump body center is higher than the horizontal plane (in the absorption range), a vacuum
device may be equipped for the user.
3. All models of pump can be made into explosion proof type.
4. Wear-resisting or anti-corrosion materials shall be used for the flow pass materials.
Matched power (kW)
Cavitation margin m (NPSHr)
Sewage discharge capacity