High Quality Submersible Sewage Pump for Waste Water Drainage
|FOB Price:||US $500-46,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-46,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WQ series
- Max.Capacity: 6, 000m3/Hr
- Material: Cast Iron and Stainless Steel
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Dol or Star-Delta or Soft Staring
- Application: Submersible Pump, Clarified Water Pump, Sewage Pump, Waste Water Treatment
- Media: Sewage Pumps
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Protection: IP68 for Submersible Motor, IP54/55 Regular Motor
- Voltage: 380V-11kv
- Shaft Sealing: Mech. Seal or Packing Seal
- Water Leakage Sensor: Yes
- Transport Package: Fumigation Wooden Package
- Origin: Hefei China
- Max.Head: 80m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Submersible Pump
- Industry: Foods, Chemical, Mining, Cement, Water Treatment
- Performance: High Efficiency
- Installation: Vertical or Horizontal, Dry or Wet
- Insulation: F or H
- Cooling System: Self-Circulation Cooling with Cooling Jacket
- Over Heating Sensor: Yes
- Trademark: HDJH PUMPS
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709190
WQ series submersible sewage pumps feature compact structure, high efficiency, broad high efficiency area, anti-winding, non-clogging, auto coupling, high reliability, auto protection and auto control. The pumps offer unique functions in the pumping of solid particles and long-fiber waste water.Depending on water condition, pump material including: cast iron, cast steel, high chromium steel, stainless steel, wear-resistant steel and bronze.
1. Head : 2m -- 80m;
2. Flow : 10 -- 6000 m3/hr;
3. Power : 1KW -- 500KW;
4. Voltage : 380V-11KV;
5. Material : GG20,GG25,SS304,SS316,SS410,SS420,BRONZE,etc;
6. Water temperature : ≤50ºC
1. Chemical, pharmaceutical, mining, paper-making, cement industris;
2. Agricultural irrigation and drainage;
3. Municipal works water supply and drainage;
4. Waste water treatment;
5. Industrial buildings;
6. Power station water supply and drainage;
7. Ecological environment water system control;
1. The international advanced Ansys-CFX software is adopted in the optimization of hydraulic parts so as to improve hydraulic performance of the pumps and raise their efficiency to a world-leading level.
2. The international advanced Ansys software is adopted in the scientific calculation and analysis of pump structure so as to extend the service life of bearings and mechanical seals and reduce vibration and noise.
3. Pumps used on medium with rich fiber content are arranged with cutting and tearing devices at the inlet to prevent clogging and jamming which may cause severe vibration when pumping medium containing fiber and solid particles.
4. The cable outlet adopts a unique structure to avoid water leakage, electric leakage, short circuit and stator coil burning caused by human pulling, cable jacket damage or cable aging, thereby effectively reducing the probability of malfunctioning caused by flooding in the upper part of pump.
5. Considering all conditions that may take place during starting and operating, a number of warning sensors are installed inside the pumps to monitor conditions such as leakage in wiring chamber, motor cavity and oil house as well as temperature rise in upper and lower bearings and motor coil.
6. Patented structure is adopted in the pumps. Three sets of mechanical seals are used inside the pumps. A buffer chamber is added. The small amounts of water caused by normal leakage in the seal of the lower shaft accumulate in the seal buffer chamber. With the protection of the three sets of high-quality mechanical seals and the large accumulating capacity of the buffer chamber, sealing is made significantly more reliable to completely ensure the reliable operation of pumps.
7. Submersible pumps of 22kW and above adopt self-circulation cooling system to ensure continued working when motor is elevated above water.
8. Auxiliary impeller structure helps to balance with the pressure outside the mechanical seal and prevent water from entering the oil house, so as to extend the service life of pumps.