Submersible Pump for Mine Drainage
|FOB Price:||US $15,000-160,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000-160,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YQ\BQ\ZQ
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: as Request
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump, Mine Drainage
- Media: Clean Water or Corrossion Water
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Trademark: HDJH PUMPS
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709190
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Multistage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Industry: Mine Drainage;
- Performance: Explosion-Proof Pumps
- Installation: Horizontal Vertical and Inclined
- Transport Package: Fumigation Wooden Case
- Origin: Hefei China
|Temperature of liquid|
|100-1450||26-1700||55-4000||380-10000||≤50||HT200 HT250 SS304 SS316 SS410 SS420 ,etc|
The largest advantage of the submersible pump is not afraid of flooding. According to the characteristics of sumbmersible pump, mine submersible pump station comprehensive control system can make on-site operation and automatic control underground; in the same time
In the normal drainage, based on water level, size of water inflows, equipement status and other parameters and scheduling instructions, according the principles "Rotation Control", "Averting Peaks and Filling Valley" and "Performance Priority", we conduct remote operation and control of water level, flow rate, equipment status, etc to ensure the safety, reliability and long service life of submersible pumps and finally establish unattended pumping stations. When mine is flooded, according the set program, all pumps shall start and enter into strong drainage status; in the state of flooded mine, the system shall remove underground control and change into remote ground control. Under special circumstances, the system can exit the automated operation without interference and change into manual operation to meet with the requirements of actual technology requirements of mine drainage.
(1) Adopting advanced automatic technology to build distributed open network system to realize the state "Unattended and Fewer Staff on Duty".
(2) Detecting real-tine online pumping station performance parameters and status of all devices, conduct self diagnosis of failure and abnormality, alarm, interlocking and complete preventive measures for misuses to realize the safe trouble-free operation of the pumping
(3) Under the principle of "Averting Peaks and Filling Valley", "Rotation Control" and "Peak Valley Running Time Control" and other intelligent contron technologies have made full use of resources and saved energies to make the pump unit operate in the good state to extend their service life and reduce maintenance costs to chieve the maximum of equipenent service life and the optimization of the pumping station's operation.
(4) The the whole process operating parameters of the pumping system including timely flow, cumulative flow, running time, etc.shall be timely be extracted and recorded to set up database and generate reports for convenient statistics, query and dating back to realized the "Information and Transparency" of pumping station management.
(5) Multi-level weighting operation control and standard communication interface are to make real-time communication with upper management scheduling system and transmit data and control instructions to achieve the optimal scheduling.